Thursday, January 28, 2016

What makes me smile...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Good morning friends. I would not usually re-post a post, but since this blog is new and in case you did not see this on my Homespun Hannah's Blog, here it is again. 'Want to know one thing that makes me smile? Sewing for Dress A Girl charity. Back in October 2015, Lori of Humble Quilts Blog traveled to Bolivia to carry dresses to those girls. As an added blessing, Lori happened to get a photo of one of the girls with a dress that I sewed! How special is that! Just warms my heart. Pictured above is that dress. To see the girl with the dress, follow the link below our signatures.
Here is the girl in Bolivia, holding a dress that I sewed. So cute. Lori is so generous and charitable, plus she is an excellent quilter. Be sure to check-out her blog and follow. You can read more about Lori's Bolivia trip on her blog here: Dresses For Bolivia. Seeing this photo really brightened up our day. What were the odds of actually seeing one of our dresses.

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet dresses! I'll be interested in seeing all the dresses you create for this worthy cause...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. Thank you for understanding.